Friday, January 31, 2014

Cary, NC...We Raided the Brantley's New House! And then we had...SNOW!

This will be a short one, so enjoy, haha!  We went to visit our good friends, Geoff and Christy Brantley, and their kids, last weekend.  They just bought a really cute house in Cary, NC.  Their kids, Knox (turned 3 in September) and Hunter (first birthday in February), had tons of fun toys, and the kids all got along really, really well.  Us big kids?  We got along really well too!  Lots of food, fun, wine (always), and we visited the Museum of Life and Science.  It was a big hit!  Geoff and Christy, watch out!  Next time we're staying longer!  lol...


My baby looks so grown up!




David Copperfield




Sssssssssssssssssssssssssss!



As a treat, Christy, Payton, and I went to the spa for a pedicure.




The kids all had lots of fun....
HEY!  No jumping on the furniture....but Daddy told me to!

Baby Hunter...what a cutie!

Knox (almost 3.5), Hunter (almost 1), Payton (3.75), Griffin (almost 2.5)
Representing K2, my snowboard sponsor

And Payton had a classmate's birthday party to go to on Sunday.  She had a blast with all of her friends from school!





This is Branner.  It was his party...
And then there was SNOW!!!  Charlotte got slammed.  And by slammed, I mean it was about 1/2-1 inch, which was enough to clear the grocery store's shelves of bread and milk, and close schools for 2 days.  So, we played in what there was, and the kids even went sledding AFTER the snow had melted.  The hill was steep enough.  I foresee sledding all summer, HA!









Having a "snow beer" at my friend, April's!
Because school (even preschool) was out for TWO days, I ended up having to bring the kids to the office with me one morning.  They did well, for about 3 hours, which was awesome!

And these are just a couple other pictures from the week....

This was a cute picture, until I noticed how strange Payton's eyes look.  HA!

Personality to a "T"

Yep.  He loves his train table.  And yep, he's holding his sissy's pink purse.

Have a wonderful weekend, and if you got to play in the snow, I hope you enjoyed it!  Next up:  I get to go snowboarding with friends next weekend.  Bring on the snow.  CAN'T WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment