Thursday, May 8, 2014

Lake Dayz, Carter Crawfish Boil...and then some.










I finally got to go wakeboarding...yes, the water is chilly, but totally worth it.  And Payton went with me too.  She LOVES it.
This is never what we want to see.  $175 later, Seatow to the rescue.  Boat was running fine, then stopped...so off to the mechanic she'll go :(  The kids and I enjoyed naps on the ride back.


Okay, so this isn't a lake picture, but this was another potty training attempt, from last week.  Griffin made it into one of these.  And no, it wasn't a "dump" into the truck, thankfully.  We'll call this a success, lol.


I had a fun girls' night out.  We ran into old high school friends at Piedmont Row.  Okay this isn't on the lake either, but whatever :)

And then we all went back to Piedmont Row the following Friday.
 Here's the paparazzi taking our picture of Andy Dulin taking our picture...from my friend's balcony.




Payton finished up her second season of Soccer Shots...and Griffin is VERY excited to be able to play in the fall.



Brian and me at the Annual Carter's Crawfish Boil

Griffin holding his own with the "big" kids

And Payton doing the same...she looks so grown up here.  Blink and she'll be a teenager.  Scary.


Sweet Marnie...the hostess with the mostess!
I love this picture that Brian captured.  Nice hat, dude!  haha

Not having a bit of fun.  Not at all :)

Um, I think I was supposed to peel this thing first or something.  It was on the crunchy side.

Rock, Paper, Scissors.


I won.  haha



Happy Cinco de Mayo!!
This is what happens when I leave for the gym...apparently he thinks his face is a pretty cool coloring book.
For two mornings in a row I got to have breakfast and spend time with my two most favorite kids in the world at their school.  They each made me an awesome Mother's Day gift.

This was the butterfly we made together during breakfast.  She's better at this stuff than I am, for sure!
I can't leave kid #3 out...Callie and Tucker just wanted to play (off leash) with their friends.  I eventually let Callie go run.  I just didn't want her in the lake that night!  She looks absolutely miserable.  She hates that Gentle Leader (she is so strong, I can't walk her without it)

Just another gorgeous Lake Wylie sunset...


I hope all you mothers out there have a wonderful Mother's Day weekend!  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment