Sunday, January 24, 2010

30 Week Belly Shots


I'm continuing to grow and become somewhat more uncomfortable by the day. I'm great in the mornings, but by evening, I look like a 90 year old woman trying to get up and down....hobbling around. Brian's a big help, but I hate asking!!! Last night when we were lying in the bed...all 5 of us....Emma, Callie, the "belly", Brian, and me....I was telling Emma that there is a baby in Mommy's belly. She crawled over to me and sniffed my belly, almost like she knew what I was saying! On the other hand, there's Callie. She jumps around on the bed, and is rough...still having no clue that she may very well be hopping on Baby K's head! We are growing more excited by the day, and very much looking forward to our upcoming baby showers!

No comments:

Post a Comment