Tuesday, May 18, 2010

6 weeks Tomorrow!!








As the weather is getting warmer, Payton is getting bigger and stronger with each day that passes. She's so aware of what, and who, is around her. She's smiling, on purpose, and grabbing at toys. She can hold her head up really well, and sit and stand, with assistance, of course! We are taking her on her first beach trip this weekend, visiting our dear friends, The Guthries. We will also get to meet up with my college friend, JJ Catlett, and my college boyfriend and his wife. The dogs are coming with us, so they'll have a blast out on the beach! Packing might be a challenge, but I'm blessed with having an engineer as a husband, so he'll work it out ;)

I've been able to get back into running some, and Payton really enjoys the walks/runs. Callie and Emma are doing really well with me, and the stroller. People can't believe I'm trying to handle all that at once!! Now I'm ready to wakeboard, but still a little timid....I really don't want to blow my abdomen open :O Soon!

Speaking of being blessed, Payton is being baptized on June 20th, Fathers' Day. I'll be sure to post pictures of her in her Christening gown. Hope you are still enjoying the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment