Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend....7 Weeks Old











The past week I started working from home. I've learned to be more efficient getting ready, getting Payton bathed, dressed, fed, and all the things I have to do to get me ready. The dogs haven't had much fun, but we did take them on the boat yesterday, and out to swim. It's Memorial Day today, and pretty yucky outside. We're doing some house projects, working some, and having a cookout at the pool later today with friends. I was able to wakeboard yesterday, and actually still remembered how to do it :) Payton was a trooper... out on the lake, lake party, and dinner with friends last night. She's rolling over from her belly to her back now. She smiles all the time, and is starting to giggle. Not full-on belly laughing yet, but definitely giggles. She's a great eater and sleeper, and we're just looking forward to what's next, although we wish time would slow down a little!!

No comments:

Post a Comment