Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Two down....just ONE to go :)

15 Weeks (above)
17 Weeks (below)
19 Weeks

20 Weeks

22 Weeks

23 Weeks
25 Weeks
26 Weeks
27 Weeks
Payton and Madi..."Honey, I shrunk the kids!!"
Payton playing in her water table that Aunt Missy & Uncle Jon gave to her
Kate McNeill and Whitt Tisdale at Ocean Isle Beach 2010
Sweet Caroline Tisdale
Amy and me...OIB 2010
Johnathan Tisdale....Labor Day Weekend 2010

I'm officially in my last, or third, trimester! This pregnancy has flown by unbelievably fast, and I'm still feeling terrific (knock on wood!!) I'll be getting a csection on August 9th, unless something comes up for Dr. Lucas. I know, I know....it won't be the blow-by-blow excitement of following the blog during labor for this birth, but it will come as a welcome change....trust me! I'm still feeling "boy" but only time, and a birth, will tell. Above I've posted my belly pics from my second trimester, so you can see when I "popped." I also had to sprinkle in some pictures of Payton! As of today I have only gained a total of 8 pounds, at 27 weeks, so I'm doing really well keeping the weight off! We have a doctor's appointment on Monday, so I'll send out a quick report then....

On a serious, sad note, our longtime family friend, Johnathan Tisdale, has been suffering from a brain tumor which has now spread into 4 tumors. He had a series of seizures over the weekend, and is now at Duke for further evaluation. His vitals were dropping, but I think he's now stable. The doctors will most likely administer his FOURTH series of radiation on Tuesday. Please pray for a miracle for the Tisdale family. Amy, his wife, has been a dear friend of mine ALL MY LIFE. They have 2 small children, and the heartbreak they are going through is unimaginable to me. We just want a time of peace for them, and their families. I've also posted pictures of Amy, Johnathan, and their sweet kids, Caroline (4.5) and Whitt (8). Again, please keep them in your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment