Friday, June 24, 2011

Mommy's on a Wakeboard :O









Needless to say, this has been a WAY different pregnancy than with Payton...I could barely get off the couch, in and out of a car, up and down stairs at this point with Payton. Yesterday evening I managed to run/walk 2 miles AND hop on a wakeboard. I went ALL winter with no snowboarding, and I've been ALL summer without being on a board. Last night, our neighbor, Greg, invited us out on his boat. I couldn't stand it. The water was glassy, temperature was perfect, and I was feeling good. I just got up on the wakeboard for a few pictures, BUT it felt SO good! I had to throw the handle away and sink into the water before I did something stupid (like jump!!) Baby Squish is moving around like crazy today, and everything is fine. I wanted to share a few pics from our evening...Payton, no surprise, LOVES the boat!

No comments:

Post a Comment