Thursday, July 29, 2010

And she's 16 Weeks!!





Okay, so officially on August 7th, when Payton is 4 months old, I'm going to stop counting her age by weeks. One, I can't count that high, and two, at some point I'll have to say her age in years, and I'm dreading that!! How can she already be almost 4 months old?? I've already had flash-forwards of her teenage years, as she lies on her belly, weight on her elbows, as she lifts her head up to watch the TV. Not that we're letting her lounge around in front of the TV, but when it's on, it sure grabs her attention! She's babbling like crazy...a sign of what's to come? Hmmmm. She tries her best to sit up on her own (if her legs are spread out, and hands in the middle of them, she can prop herself up for a few seconds). She's "army crawling" around, and has red spots on her knees to prove it. She has a little blankie in her crib, which she now sleeps with....she grabs it and shoves it into her face, I guess to block out any light? She's just growing up so fast, and although we're very proud of her, it's sad that our little baby is forever gone.....

We met up with a very old friend of mine from high school last night, Katie, aka, Kathy, for dinner. She got to meet Cheryl, Raegan, Payton, and Brian (she knew Jeremy already). She is pregnant and due around my birthday! She loved meeting everyone, and the girls helped "prep" her for what's to come. Again, our girls are so easy and well-behaved, and even though we had them out past their bedtimes, they were perfect! I also included a picture of Payton in her christening gown with Brian and me at home. It was blazing hot outside, but I wanted a picture of our family with P in her gown.

Brian is riding in the 24 hours of Booty this weekend, a bike riding fund raiser for cancer research. I'll try to get some pictures posted next week of the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment