Thursday, July 29, 2010

We're Talking Football Here!


















So, in my time alone with Payton, we've been discussing football a little. Both college and NFL. So, the popular question is, of which team(s) will she be a fan? With Brian and my luck, she probably won't care for football at all, but at least I hope to sway her while she's still young and impressionable. I tried some outfits on her today. We should let you guys be the judge of what looks the best on her. I, personally, feel blue is her best color (not being at ALL biased!) We've been working on "touchdown" and "Go Tarheels" and "Go Patriots." For daddy's sake, I reluctantly put her in a Virginia Tech jersey and UNCC outfit, but I'm not thinking burgundy or green are her colors. You be the judge!

No comments:

Post a Comment