Monday, July 19, 2010

Mondays Suck....













....that is, unless you are Brian, who gets to stay home with Sweet P this week :) Today was my first day back in the office. I was pretty busy, so the day moved right along, and hey, at least it wasn't rainy! Brian and Payton had a great day, when she was awake. I'm not sure if the all-day boat ride yesterday wore her out, or if she's going through another major growing spurt, but either way, this baby loves her sleep. She slept from 9:15pm last night until 7:30am this morning, took an hour nap, then went down from 11:45am to 3:15pm. Then another nap around dinner time. She's a doll, and I miss being home with her, but it's good for me to learn how to spend time away from her...good for us both, or at least that's what I keep telling myself!

These pics of Raegan and Payton are from Saturday evening, and the ones of Payton were from tonight. I felt like I haven't been taking enough pics recently, lol! So, she was my little model tonight. Hopefully, soon, I'll have some pics posted of the girls on the LOOONG boat ride we took yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment