Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Good Morning From CMC!

So, believe it or not, this is Leigh....we got checked in, pricked and prodded, and questions asked. I have fluids running and we're just waiting on 9:30 to roll around. I think we are both pretty tired, as sleep was not on our sides last night. It still doesn't feel "real." We know why we're here, and we're going through the motions, but like going on vacation, until the plane hits the ground, or in this case, the baby is out safely and in our arms, we are just waiting to feel that excitement. And for all of you who asked if I'm freaking out, or if I'm anxious....my blood pressure is 114/68, so more elevated since last week, but still quite under control. I'm pretty calm and ready to do this! Missing Payton's smile this morning, though :)

So, that's it for now...Brian will be able to take some pictures once the baby is out, and we'll send texts, make phone calls, and update the blog and FB as time permits. Boy or Girl??????? We'll know really soon :)

1 comment: