Friday, May 31, 2013

May Family Photoshoot

Just so I have everything in one place, I wanted to include all the wonderful pictures Missy took of our family.  "Aunt Miss" is a dear friend of ours, and we appreciated her patience, talent, and eagerness to get up for a sunrise shoot with us, on MOTHER'S DAY!  She is a mother of two handsome little boys, so this was an extra special day for us all.  Please enjoy our silliness, and the way we actually are...far from perfect.  Griffin, being the active little soul that he is, did EVERYTHING in his power to NOT do what we wanted.  Instead, he was running away from us the whole morning, laughing, pushing his car, and rolling in wet grass.  We tried to get him to hold Payton's hand...no-go.  To sit on my lap for just one, quick family picture.  Again, he was off to the races.  So, enjoy what Missy was able to capture.  Us.  The real deal. Our life.  I love these, and my family, oh so much :)  I'm doing my best, through pictures, this blog, and video footage, to freeze time with these little angels. 







Sassy.  Oh so sassy.











Showing their chewing gum to each other (Bribes work wonders!  Don't judge, lol!)

Fakest smiles ever.  HA!


My love

















No comments:

Post a Comment