Friday, December 11, 2009

Another Year.....Ugh!

They say age is all in your head, but I'm pretty sure it's in your body also! Tomorrow is my, *sigh*, 37th birthday. 36 is still considered to be in your mid 30's, so I have no problem with that. I guess because 37 is very close to 40, it's hitting me hard! So, tonight about 20 of our closest friends are meeting us out for a birthday dinner. I'm excited about that part, at least. It's the aches and pains of pregnancy and aging that I'm not so excited about. I mean, it's in the single digits up in the mountains, and all I can think about is snowboarding, something I am not going to get to do for the first winter in, well, ever! So, I'm thankful that I'm having another birthday, because the alternative wouldn't be fun! Happy birthday to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment