Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Brian is hoping for a soccer player....


For weeks now, I've been feeling Baby K flip around in the ole "oven." Just this past week or so, I've been able to feel a little from the outside, and Brian has been trying his hardest to "cop a feel." He thinks he might have felt a little kick last night, but can't be sure. I have an anterior placenta, which means it's a good cushion between Baby K, and my belly! It's located on the front wall of my uterus (whoa, that is some pretty personal info!!!) Anyway, because of that cushion, it makes the movement a little harder to feel from the outside. We'll keep trying, but I'm thinking pretty soon, our future soccer, basketball, football player is going to be kicking mom so hard that I'll be miserable. Sure hope it's a boy, if indeed Baby K turns out to be a football player :)


No comments:

Post a Comment