Monday, December 7, 2009

We're Pregnant!


On July 23rd, 2009, I found out we were pregnant! Earlier in the week I had visited Charlotte Eye, Ears, Nose, and Throat because I thought I had a sinus infection. In fact I did, and was prescribed some antibiotics. At the conclusion of my appointment, I mentioned there was a slight chance I could be pregnant. Could I really be? There was no way....that Thursday, at the urging of my good friend, Celeste, I took a pregancy test. The same thing had just happened to her friend, and she found out she was pregnant. Well, it was too early to test, or so I thought, and it was late in the evening....I had an extra test lying around, visited the little girls' room, and waited.....

Rub my eyes....is that a pink line I see? Brian was at the Whitewater Center bike riding, so I had to consult with the girls (aka, our dogs). They agreed with me, and here it begins.....when Brian got back home, I gave him an "early" anniversary present. He looked at the test, looked at me with a sly grin, and said, "really?" We had NO idea this was the beginning of our adventure....


No comments:

Post a Comment