Monday, March 22, 2010

38 Week Belly Shots











Well, there hopefully won't be many more weekly belly shots....and don't expect to see any "post-baby belly shots" anytime soon!! I have LOTS of work to do, and right here with nice boating, bathing suit weather on the way! I'm sure I'll have a lot more occupying my time than worrying about that, BUT it would be nice to feel good again. I can't wait to get out with Baby K and give the jogging stroller a good workout!


I actually lost a few pounds over the weekend, and if you had seen what all I ate, you wouldn't believe there was a way to lose weight! Our neighbors, Dan and Brit, cooked us some wonderful meals, and Missy and Jon had us over for dinner Saturday night. Jon redeemed himself from the last grilling "fiasco" when we had to scrape the black char off corn on the cob ;) We love you Jon!! :)


Saturday morning, Brian and I babysat for Madison. We took her, and the dogs, on a long walk. I could see the bones in my feet again!! I had hardly any swelling. Sunday, we did the same thing and went for about an hour walk. Again, my feet were almost back to normal. It's good to know once all this fluid leaves my body, that I can be back to "normal" again....good riddance!


Today I have my 38 week check up and pelvic exam. I'm meeting with Dr. Taylor this afternoon, and I will ask him to "strip my membranes." From what I understand, this process will separate the cervix from the amniotic sac and should help me start having some stronger contractions. Also, I've heard it's not real comfortable :( We'll see.......I'll post the news, progress, or lack thereof later.








No comments:

Post a Comment