Sunday, March 28, 2010

39 Weeks and Counting!




Well, we missed the Cooper River Bridge Run for the first time in 7 years....it was hard, as all our friends were there....but there's always next year (unless I'm pregnant again ;) In the past week, I've done some nesting, put Brian to work on last minute house projects, and watched my blood pressure rise even more. I took my bp yesterday at the Harris Teeter (not sure how accurate, but can't be too far off)...143/80?ish. I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon, so I plan on asking them, again, if we can schedule an induction. I really want this baby to pick his/her own birthday, BUT I do not want to go past our due date. I've been in pretty good spirits this weekend, but very tired, and feeling weird because of the rise in blood pressure. We waiver back and forth about being excited and scared to death....but all and all, we are very ready. Brian even packed his bags tonight. So here I am, all swollen, puffy-faced, and FULL of Baby K. This next week is supposed to be beautiful, warm, and perfect "bringing new baby home" weather. Maybe by Easter we'll be parents??? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment