Monday, March 29, 2010

Still counting....don't know how much higher I can go!!

Well, I wish I had something to type. Anything different than has already been said...but alas, I don't :( The doctor almost had me in tears during and after my pelvic exam. I can't say it was the most comfortable thing ever! So, NO dilation or any signs this child is ready to vacate my body. My cervix is still really high, whatever that means. My blood pressure was 128/88, so now my lower number is getting higher. I was told to quit working and lie on the couch all day. HA! Yea, right! So, as usual, I'm to go to work, come home, lie on the couch, and boss my husband around ;) Just kidding. He's being such a huge help through all of this. He has lived with me and knows first hand how uncomfortable I am. The baby's heart rate was only 126. He must have been napping. So, I go back in on Thursday for another blood pressure check and our ELEVENTH ultrasound!!! They are stil monitoring my fluid levels. Sure hope our insurance is covering all these!!! I'm learning this pain and anguish is just a way of life for me now, and complaining about it gets me nowhere. So, for now, I'll sit back, enjoy the AWESOME weather that's on the way, and pretend I have a glass of a fabulous red wine in hand :)

No comments:

Post a Comment