Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Bunny, Please Bring a Baby :)


Happy Easter! It's the last day we have as a "couple." We've had a great weekend with our friends, beautiful CAROLINA blue skies, and got to enjoy the lake a little. We tried our best to jiggle this baby out, but no luck. So, tomorrow morning it is! 7am check in at CMC Main. I didn't sleep very well last night, just going over what needed to be done today, and I'm sure I'm getting anxious about this little one's arrival, and even moreso, the long process we'll have to go through to get there. Here is a picture of Cheryl and me on the back of our boat yesterday. We had a blast, and can't wait to take Raegan and Baby K out on their REAL first boat rides....so look for updates to come soon...from Carolinas Medical Center!!! Until then, I have LOTS to do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment