Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Three Weeks Already!




I can't believe how quickly time is passing! In the past week we've been to visit Neal, Rebecca, Hayes, and Grant Anderson in Raleigh, and we had Payton's newborn pictures taken on Friday. Saturday we went to Rob's "Fam" Jam in Fort Mill, Cheryl's family came to visit us that afternoon, then Jennifer, Dwayne, and Aniston brought us a yummy dinner that night. Sunday Brian helped Dan clean the pontoon boat, and Payton, Emma, Callie, and I watched and played. Sunday evening, Brian's parents came in town to visit Payton, and they took us to dinner. Monday, Payton, the dogs, and I went to the Whitewater Center with Cheryl, Jeremy, Raegan, and Cheryl's parents....then hung out with Missy and Sam on Tuesday. I even managed to jog a little.....today Payton and I went by my office and had lunch with my parents, then we had dinner with the Collins family, and hung out with JB & Greg. The dogs have been loving having me home. Lots of walks, playing, & swimming for them. They've been great with little Miss Payton also.

I think Sweetness is going through a growing spurt this week. She's been sleeping great at night....until last night. She just wanted to eat and eat. We are going to move her into her room and crib this weekend. Hope she transitions well. So far she's been a very easy girl, and we are loving every minute of being parents!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment